Re: ERROR: "ft1" is of the wrong type. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: ERROR: "ft1" is of the wrong type.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:48:45 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote in
> Hi Horiguchi-san,
>
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 05:30:39PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> > The attached is that.
> >
> > ATT_VIEW is used for "CREATE OR REPLACE view" and checked against
> > earlier in DefineVirtualRelation. But we can add a test to make sure
> > that is checked anywhere.
>
> My apologies for not coming back to this thread earlier.  I have this
> thread in my backlog for some time now but I was not able to come back
> to it.  That's too late for v14 but it could be possible to do
> something for v15.  Could you add this patch to the next commit fest?
> That's fine to add my name as reviewer.

Thank you for kindly telling me that, but please don't worry.

I'll add it to the next CF, with specifying you as a reviewer as you
told.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi