Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Apr-12, Bossart, Nathan wrote:

> The following patch seems to resolve the issue, although I'll admit I
> haven't dug into this too deeply.  In any case, +1 for reverting the
> patch for now.

Please note that there's no "for now" about it -- if the patch is
reverted, the only way to get it back is to wait for PG15.  That's
undesirable.  A better approach is to collect all those bugs and get
them fixed.  There's plenty of time to do that.

I, for one, would prefer to see the feature repaired in this cycle.

--
Álvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile