Re: simplifying foreign key/RI checks - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: simplifying foreign key/RI checks
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Apr-02, Amit Langote wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 10:21 PM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Updated patches attached.  Sorry about the delay.
>
> Rebased over the recent DETACH PARTITION CONCURRENTLY work.
> Apparently, ri_ReferencedKeyExists() was using the wrong snapshot.

Hmm, I wonder if that stuff should be using a PartitionDirectory?  (I
didn't actually understand what your code is doing, so please forgive if
this is a silly question.)

--
Álvaro Herrera                            39°49'30"S 73°17'W
"After a quick R of TFM, all I can say is HOLY CR** THAT IS COOL! PostgreSQL was