Re: Docker images from Jan 22 forward failing to start on raspberry pi 4 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dmitry Dolgov
Subject Re: Docker images from Jan 22 forward failing to start on raspberry pi 4
Date
List pgsql-bugs

<https://hub.docker.com/layers/postgres/library/postgres/13.2/images/sha256-ef7278c4fb90d44bc6495114ca65a01bcaca0b43e6671283e157d3f642facd94?context=explore>.
> This release has solved the issue. Was the problem already found and fixed?
> If not would it still be useful to provide a stack trace running 13.1?

There is some number of bugfixes between 13.1 and 13.2, but I don't see
any directly related to the problem you've described. If you san
reliably reproduce it on 13.1, I would still suggest to provide a stack
trace to make sure the issue was addressed.