Re: PG vs LLVM 12 on seawasp, next round - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: PG vs LLVM 12 on seawasp, next round
Date
Re: PG vs LLVM 12 on seawasp, next round  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 2020-Dec-11, Fabien COELHO wrote:

> > I hadn't checked that before, but for the last few days there's been a
> > different failure than the one I saw earlier:
> >
> > +ERROR:  could not load library
"/home/fabien/pg/build-farm-11/buildroot/HEAD/pgsql.build/tmp_install/home/fabien/pg/build-farm-11/buildroot/HEAD/inst/lib/postgresql/llvmjit.so":
libLLVMOrcJIT.so.12git:cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

> > The "no such file" error seems more like a machine local issue to me.
>
> I'll look into it when I have time, which make take some time. Hopefully
> over the holidays.

This is still happening ... Any chance you can have a look at it?

--
Álvaro Herrera                            39°49'30"S 73°17'W