Re: Key management with tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Key management with tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jan  9, 2021 at 08:08:16PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Sat, Jan  9, 2021 at 01:17:36PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I know we are still working on the hex patch (dest-len) and the crypto
> > tests, but I wanted to post this so people can see where we are, and we
> > can get some current cfbot testing.
>
> Here is an updated version that covers all the possible
> testing/configuration options.

Does anyone know why the cfbot applied the patch listed second first
here?

    http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_31_2925.log

Specifically, it applied hex..key.diff.gz before hex.diff.gz.  I assumed
it would apply attachments in the order they appear in the email.