Re: Some things I like to pick from the TODO list ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Some things I like to pick from the TODO list ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Matthias Schmidt <schmidtm@mock-software.de> writes:
> These are the things I'm interested in:

> 1) Allow limits on per-db/user connections
> 2) Allow server log information to be output as INSERT statements
> 3) Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema objects
> with one
> 4) Allow PREPARE of cursors

> what's free, what's apropriate for a newbee like me?

I'd vote for #3 just because it'd be much the most useful --- we
get requests for that every other day, it seems like.  The others
are far down the wish-list.  It's also localized enough that I think
a newbie could handle it.