Re: pgsql: pg_alterckey: remove TAP check rules from Makefile - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: pgsql: pg_alterckey: remove TAP check rules from Makefile
Date
Re: pgsql: pg_alterckey: remove TAP check rules from Makefile  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-committers
On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 04:23:59PM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>     Details
>     -------
>     https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/
>     e174a6f1937248886e124cdb68408e727aeea278
>
>     Modified Files
>     src/bin/pg_alterckey/Makefile | 6 ------
>     1 file changed, 6 deletions(-)
>

> it is fixed

Thank you for your report.  When I did the Windows port and pg_upgrade,
we didn't have all of the test infrastructure we have now, so I wasn't
even aware of all of this.  The buildfarm is almost all green now so I
think we are out of the woods on this.  Eventually we are going to need
TAP tests for this, but right now there isn't really anything
user-visible to test.