pgsql-bugs mailing list dump? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Subject pgsql-bugs mailing list dump?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi guys,

Having a sourcehut[1] debian packager as colleague and being a small team of
people interested in this project, we would like to try to build an instance
and import pgsql-bugs in there. We would then report to the community and
expose it if anything seems worthy.

We don't want to start a long discussion about srht right now and consume
precious contributors time before having real PoC. If you are interested for
feedback whatever the PoC result will be, feel free to raise your hand.

In the meantime, we are currently considering how to gather pgsql-bugs mailing
history, thread-by-thread. We could write a HTTP crawler looking for
HTTP Location redirections of flat pages and gather all threads afterwards.

However, maybe some admins would agree to provide some pgsql dump or access to
some json API if relevant? We would save some time and CPU :)

Thanks!

[1] https://sourcehut.org/