Re: 12 to 13 migration, the privs error with pg_pltemplate - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: 12 to 13 migration, the privs error with pg_pltemplate
Date
Re: 12 to 13 migration, the privs error with pg_pltemplate  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
List pgsql-admin
Greetings,

* Scott Ribe (scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com) wrote:
> > On Dec 9, 2020, at 12:24 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> >
> > Are you sure you have privileges to perform the REVOKE and that it
> > actually did something..?  Check the results in psql using:
>
> no errors, and your example exactly matches what I see there

Well, pg_dump here doesn't emit any GRANT commands for that table when
run and the table has those privileges, so something doesn't add up.

Are you sure you're looking at the right database?  Do you see GRANT or
REVOKE commands for that table when you run pg_dump by hand..?

Thanks,

Stephen

Attachment