Re: upcoming API changes for LLVM 12 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: upcoming API changes for LLVM 12
Date
Re: upcoming API changes for LLVM 12  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2020-11-08 18:22:50 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Yea, I'll try to do that in the next few days

I pushed the change to master. If that doesn't show any problems, I'll
backpatch in a week or so. Seawasp runs only on master, so it should
satisfy the buildfarm at least.

> > (was plannin to last week,
> > but due to a hand injury I was typing one handed last week - makes it
> > pretty annoying to clean up code. But I just started being able to at
> > least use my left thumb again...).
>
> Ouch.  Get well soon, and don't overstress your hand --- that's a
> good recipe for long-term problems.

Thanks! I *am* planning not to write all that much for a while. But it's
frustrating / hard, as many other activities are even less an option...

Greetings,

Andres Freund