Re: Command statistics system (cmdstats) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Command statistics system (cmdstats)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 08:03:55AM -0700, Mark Dilger wrote:
> Yes, I have prioritized a couple other patches over this one, with
> benchmarking this patch lower down my priority list.  Thank you,
> Michael, for the reminder!

Based on the low level of activity and the fact that the patch was
marked as waiting on author for a couple of weeks, it looks like
little could be achieved by the end of the CF, and the attention was
elsewhere, so it looked better (and it still does IMO) to give more
attention to the remaining 170~ patches that are still lying on the CF
app.
--
Michael

Attachment