Re: Policy on cross-posting to multiple lists - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Policy on cross-posting to multiple lists
Date
List pgsql-www
On 2020-Jul-15, Stephen Frost wrote:

> With that done, I think we can go ahead and enable the moderation of
> cross-posted emails.

BTW now that this is working, I think we should discuss that if person A
cross-posts, and that post is approved, then whenever person B replies
it should also be approved -- surely there's no need to approve the
cross-posting (for the known subset of lists) for each reply.

(We were just bitten by that in thread
https://postgr.es/m/15858-9572469fd3b73263@postgresql.org )

Right?