Re: Is it worth accepting multiple CRLs? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Is it worth accepting multiple CRLs?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 06:03:02PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> Rebased. Fixed bogus tests and strange tentative API change of
> SSLServer.pm.  Corrected a (maybe) spelling mistake.  I'm going to
> register this to the coming CF.

Stephen, are you planning to look at that?  I know that you are not
registered as a reviewer, but you mentioned upthread that you may be
able to look at it.

The changes in libpq's backend/frontend are rather simple, but the
docs and the changes in the TAP tests require a careful lookup.
--
Michael

Attachment