Re: Online checksums verification in the backend - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Online checksums verification in the backend
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 08, 2020 at 11:36:45AM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 at 15:59, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>>  In this case it could be better to unregister from the
>> CF app for this entry.
>
> Well, I sent review comments on this patch and Julien fixed all
> comments. So I’d marked this as Ready for Committer since I didn't
> have further comments at that time, and I was waiting for the
> committer review. I'll look at this patch again but should I remove my
> name from the reviewer after that if no comments?

Ah, sorry, I somewhat missed the previous status of the patch.
Perhaps that's an overdose of CF.  Keeping your name as reviewer is
fine I guess.  I have begun looking at the patch and spotted some
issues, so let's see where we do from here.
--
Michael

Attachment