Re: Switch to multi-inserts for pg_depend - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Switch to multi-inserts for pg_depend
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 09:47:07AM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> I think this version is a clear improvement.  Nothing more sticks out from a
> read-through.

Thanks for taking the time to look at it, Daniel.  We of course could
still try to figure out how we could group all dependencies without
worrying about their type, but I'd like to leave that as future work
for now.  This is much more complex than what's proposed on this
thread, and I am not sure if we really need to make this stuff more
complex for this purpose.
--
Michael

Attachment