Re: Document "59.2. Built-in Operator Classes" have a clerical error? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Document "59.2. Built-in Operator Classes" have a clerical error?
Date
Re: Document "59.2. Built-in Operator Classes" have a clerical error?  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-docs
On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 12:01:00PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Sure, I can wait.  Is this the only place where it would make sense?

I think so.  If there are other places, it does not prevent improving
what we already know needs improvement.

FWIW, the layout I was thinking about is something like the patch
attached.  I have only patched GIN to give an idea of the shape of the
tables.  The PNG file attached is a screenshot of the HTML generated.
I know that we try to limit the use of morerows, but it seems much
better to me to use morerows for those pages here knowing the small
size of the tables.  We could split that into multiple tables instead,
still I find the single-table approach cleaner.
--
Michael

Attachment