Re: BUG #16570: Collation not working - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Subject Re: BUG #16570: Collation not working
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 05 Aug 2020 17:30:59 -0400
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr@dalibo.com> writes:
> > This bug has been discussed back in 2018 and a customer hit it few weeks ago
> > as well. Here is my last analysis, various link to histories, a workaround
> > and a even an humble patch proposal to discuss:
> > https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20200610002933.6a6d482b%40firost#acba071ed158e0c03ea9a106d9b0fd6d
>
> I don't see that listed in the commitfest queue, would you add it to
> make sure we don't forget it?

I just created it using the mail I bounced to pgsql-hackers three weeks ago:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/29/2672/

It seems we can not link a thread from pgsql-bugs, where the main history and
various link exists for this bug :/

Thanks,