Re: pg_ls_tmpdir to show directories and shared filesets (and pg_ls_*) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: pg_ls_tmpdir to show directories and shared filesets (and pg_ls_*)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 08:53:25PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> I'm still waiting to hear feedback from a commiter if this is a good idea to
> put this into the system catalog.  Right now, ts_debug is the only nontrivial
> function.

I'm still missing feedback from committers about the foundation of this
approach.

But I finally looked into the pg_rewind test failure

That led met to keep the "dir" as a separate column, since that's what's needed
there, and it's more convenient to have a separate column than to provide a
column needing to be parsed.

--
Justin

Attachment