Re: Missing comma? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Missing comma?
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 06:30:38PM +0300, Marina Polyakova wrote:
> Perhaps it will be useful for some users to know that relreplident = i does
> not mean that the required index exists (as in default case)?..

Yeah, that feels incomplete and I think that it would be good to close
the gap here, as the user has no way to guess how things work now just
by looking at the docs.  What about switching your suggestion of "(if
any)" to be "(same as default if the index used got dropped)"?
--
Michael

Attachment