Re: Documentation: 21.5. Default Roles - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Documentation: 21.5. Default Roles
Date
List pgsql-docs
Greetings,

* Magnus Hagander (magnus@hagander.net) wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 1:38 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org>
> wrote:

> > days.
> > >
> > > Thanks.  Once that is done Stephen can apply my patch with his
> > > additions.
> >
> > Please see attached patch for pgweb that allows for the documentation to
> > be redirected from a page that is removed to a newer page. The way it
> > works:
> >
> > - Checks to see if a page is found. If it is, great!
> > - Now if a page 404s, we first check to see if there is a forwarding
> > address, i.e. the new page. If it is, we issue a 301 (permanent redirecTt).
> > - If it's still not found, we abort.
> >
> > I believe this gives us the desired behavior.
> >
> > Thoughts on the patch?
>
>  Looks good to me. Go for it.

What's the plan for how to maintain it going forward?  Just email -docs
and ask someone to perform the update whenever a release is going out..?
Or do we have some kind of better process in mind?

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment