Re: Exporting TBs of data in Oracle schema/database into CSV formatto migrate into PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Peter M. Groen
Subject Re: Exporting TBs of data in Oracle schema/database into CSV formatto migrate into PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-admin
Actually we have something that is called the "ModelMapper" and is used
for large amounts of data transports between databases and even
different database models and this is part of our "Caelus" software
infrastructure.

Contact us for more information.

--
Open Systems Development B.V.