Re: "Resend email" gave me a "does not exist" message - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: "Resend email" gave me a "does not exist" message
Date
List pgsql-www
I didn't see response from last few mails about this.
So it happened again.
Shortly before: Mon Apr 13 17:45:26 UTC 2020
I'm at:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/resend/CA%20TgmoY%20ua-BgTNxr0Mr7FeD9uXcNwgjky1wzHzjLtWONWFRrg@mail.gmail.com
=> Not Found The requested page was not found.

Actually, the URL says this:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/resend/CA TgmoY ua-BgTNxr0Mr7FeD9uXcNwgjky1wzHzjLtWONWFRrg@mail.gmail.com
..but if I copy it using ctrl+C, then it gets encoded...

Previously at:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BTgmoY%2Bua-BgTNxr0Mr7FeD9uXcNwgjky1wzHzjLtWONWFRrg%40mail.gmail.com

Which I got to by opening a new tab (control+clicking) from:
https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/since/202004120000/

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/resend/CA%2BHiwqEtw99mUnPv6Z0eSZosmXMzibOCD2qjAk9GESNzeBd22A%40mail.gmail.com

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/resend/CAMkU%3D1zBJNVo2DGYBgLJqpu8fyjCE_ys%2Bmsr6pOEoiwA7y5jrA%40mail.gmail.com

--