Re: Allow CLUSTER, VACUUM FULL and REINDEX to change tablespace onthe fly - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: Allow CLUSTER, VACUUM FULL and REINDEX to change tablespace onthe fly
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 01, 2020 at 08:08:36AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> Or maybe you'd want me to squish my changes into yours and resend after any
> review comments ?

I didn't hear any feedback, so I've now squished all "parenthesized" and "fix"
commits.  0004 reduces duplicative error handling, as a separate commit so
Alexey can review it and/or integrate it.  The last two commits save a few
dozen lines of code, but not sure they're desirable.

As this changes REINDEX/CLUSTER to allow parenthesized options, it might be
pretty reasonable if someone were to kick this to the July CF.

--
Justin

Attachment