Re: Can we extract CPU usage by table/query level - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: Can we extract CPU usage by table/query level
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Fri, Apr 03, 2020 at 06:19:56AM +0000, Ishan joshi wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I have 2 question regarding the CPU usage and transaction details.
>
> I have PG11.5 server with pg_stat_statements extension. I check all pg_stat tables but I am not able to extract
details of CPU usage and transaction histroy along with its transaction time.

> Question 1 : Can we extract details of CPU utilization  by query or table in last 24 hrs?

This isn't possible with core postgres, but pg_stat_kcache extension
(https://github.com/powa-team/pg_stat_kcache) brings this feature (per-query).

> Question 2 : Can  we extract transaction details of last 24 hrs on PG server.

What level of details do you exactly need?