Re: wraparound dangers in snapshot too old - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: wraparound dangers in snapshot too old
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2020-03-31 21:53:04 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> I am trying to change the snapshot too old infrastructure so it
> cooperates with my snapshot scalability patch. While trying to
> understand the code sufficiently, I think I found a fairly serious
> issue:

I accidentally sent this email, I was intending to instead only send
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20200401064008.qob7bfnnbu4w5cw4%40alap3.anarazel.de

It started to happen because of some default keybinding changes between
mutt / emacs / magit, leading to emacs sending a buffer as an email,
which I didn't intend.

Sorry for that,

Andres Freund