Re: allow online change primary_conninfo - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: allow online change primary_conninfo
Date
Re: allow online change primary_conninfo  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 2020-Mar-27, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I pushed the wal_receiver_create_temp_slot bugfix, because I realized
> after looking for long enough at WalReceiverMain() that the code was
> beyond saving.  I'll be pushing the rest of this later today.

So here's the next one.  I still have to go over the doc changes here,
but at least the tests are passing for me.

I think I should set aside your new draft for now, but I think we should
still get it in pg13 to avoid having the change the semantics of the
walreceiver temp slot in the next release.

Attachment