Re: Another FK violation when referencing a multi-level partitionedtable - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Another FK violation when referencing a multi-level partitionedtable
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 2020-Feb-10, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:

> > FWIW, I think the test query is too smart for its own good:
> > [...]
>
> Indeed, thank you. Please find in attachment a patch making the test simpler.

Thanks!  Pushed.

I also signed this commit, as an experiment.  Our gitweb doesn't show
anything, but github adds a "verified" badge to it.  (I had to upload my
public GPG key for this.)  Nothing in the git command line shows
anything about the commit being signed either; you have to ask for it
explicitly.