Re: Regarding postgres driver odbc issue - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: Regarding postgres driver odbc issue
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 09:44:27AM +0000, Panchal, Hiren (GE Corporate,
consultant) wrote:
>Hello Postgres Team,
>
>Configuration : Postgres DB version 11.1-R1 (AWS RDS); BOBJ version:
>4.2 on Linux server; ODBC driver version - Needs to be found
>
>We tried with postgres driver for linux 11.1 but it's not working
>properly. Attaching ERR we faced.
>
>Can you provide your technical support guidance/ recommendations in
>this scenario ?

Honestly, I think people are unlikely to respond to reports with this
little information, and a 800kB .docx blob containing who knows what.

I think you need to explain what you did, try connecting using some
other tool (say, using plain psql), research a bit in the RDS logs etc.
And post it in something regular people can read using a mail client
alone, and without having to worry about macros etc.

Also, you might want to try talking to Amazon first, you're already
paying them money ...