Re: Berserk Autovacuum (let's save next Mandrill) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: Berserk Autovacuum (let's save next Mandrill)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

This patch is currently in "needs review" state, but that seems quite
wrong - there's been a lot of discussions about how we might improve
behavior for append-only-tables, but IMO there's no clear consensus nor
a patch that we might review.

So I think this should be either "waiting on author" or maybe "rejected
with feedback". Is there any chance of getting a reviewable patch in the
current commitfest? If not, I propose to mark it as RWF.

I still hope we can improve this somehow in time for PG13. The policy is
not to allow new non-trivial patches in the last CF, but hopefully this
might be considered an old patch.

regards