Re: Commit fest manager for 2020-01 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Commit fest manager for 2020-01
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jan 05, 2020 at 04:55:18AM +0100, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 04, 2020 at 06:19:33PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I'd say you're it, since you volunteered first;
>
> OK

Sounds like a plan then.

> I'm not against doing that, but I don't know how to split the work.

You could also be two independent entities when it comes to review
patches.  There are so many entries that when it comes to
classification of the patches there is unlikely going to be a
conflict.  I'll try to do my own share of patches to look at, but
that's business as usual.
--
Michael

Attachment