Re: pg_basebackup page need further clarification - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: pg_basebackup page need further clarification
Date
List pgsql-docs
This is not a documention bug report.  For assistance, please join the
appropriate mailing list and post your question:

    http://www.postgresql.org/community

You can also try the #postgresql IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.  See
the PostgreSQL FAQ for more information.