Re: BUG #16125: Crash of PostgreSQL's wal sender during logicalreplication - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: BUG #16125: Crash of PostgreSQL's wal sender during logicalreplication
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 2019-Nov-27, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I think pg_waldump should print out the speculativeness of an insertion.

Ah, in pg12 we do print the "flags" for the insertion.  But earlier
releases don't.  IMO we should have backpatched that change, as I said
in https://postgr.es/m/20180423160216.m2yjhx67grofg7h5@alvherre.pgsql
but I was outvoted.