Re: Run-time pruning for ModifyTable - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Run-time pruning for ModifyTable
Date
Re: Run-time pruning for ModifyTable  (Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 05, 2019 at 04:04:25PM +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 10:10 AM Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > Here's a rebased version of this patch (it had a trivial conflict).
>
> Hi, FYI partition_prune.sql currently fails (maybe something to do
> with commit d52eaa09?):

David, perhaps you did not notice that?  For now I have moved this
patch to next CF waiting on author to look after the failure.

Amit, Kato-san, both of you are marked as reviewers of this patch.
Are you planning to look at it?
--
Michael

Attachment