Re: accounting for memory used for BufFile during hash joins - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: accounting for memory used for BufFile during hash joins
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 03:47:51PM +0200, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> My feeling is that we should get the BNLJ committed first, and then maybe
> use some of those additional strategies as fallbacks (depending on which
> issues are still unsolved by the BNLJ).

The glacier is melting more.  Tomas, what's your status here?  The
patch has been waiting on author for two months now.  If you are not
planning to work more on this one, then it should be marked as
returned with feedback?
--
Michael

Attachment