Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Effective storage of duplicates in B-tree index. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Effective storage of duplicates in B-tree index.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 05:26:37PM -0800, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> Attached is v24. This revision doesn't fix the problem with
> xl_btree_insert record bloat, but it does fix the bitrot against the
> master branch that was caused by commit 50d22de9. (This patch has had
> a surprisingly large number of conflicts against the master branch
> recently.)

Please note that I have moved this patch to next CF per this last
update.  Anastasia, the ball is waiting on your side of the field, as
the CF entry is marked as waiting on author for some time now.
--
Michael

Attachment