Re: heapam_index_build_range_scan's anyvisible - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: heapam_index_build_range_scan's anyvisible
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 10:24:05PM -0700, Ashwin Agrawal wrote:
> Thanks for reporting, I did indeed missed out contrib. Please find attached
> the v2 of the patch which includes the change required in contrib as well.

Okay, that makes sense.  The patch looks good to me so I have switched
it to ready for committer.  Andres, Robert, would you prefer
committing this one yourself?  If not, I'll take care of it tomorrow
after a second look.
--
Michael

Attachment