Missing restriction with foreign keys referencing partitioned tables - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Missing restriction with foreign keys referencing partitioned tables
Date
List pgsql-docs
PG 12 added this feature, mentioned in the release notes:

        Allow <link linkend="ddl-constraints-fk">foreign keys</link>
        to reference partitioned tables (Álvaro Herrera)

When I wrote the original release notes in commit bdf595adbc, I had a
text description of "LIMITATIONS?".  Unfortunately, those limitations
were not added to the release notes, and I can't even find where the
restriction is mentioned.

How should this be improved?