Database Developer, Rotamap Ltd., London UK - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Rory Campbell-Lange
Subject Database Developer, Rotamap Ltd., London UK
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Database Developer, Rotamap Ltd.

We are looking for an experienced Postgresql database developer to join
our team in central London on a permanent basis.

Rotamap is a small but successful SaaS company helping coordinate
clinical teams in public hospitals. We work with most of the acute
hospital trusts in the UK, and have a growing client base in New Zealand
and Australia. The company has been growing steadily for over 10 years
and presently has 30 employees.

Development is entirely Linux-based and Postgresql is at the heart of
our software design. Our domain models are typically implemented in SQL
and we make extensive use of plpgsql.

We try to practice what we preach in terms of improving coordination and
communication in professional groups. Consequently the ability to debate
-- to defend an approach or promote alternatives -- is a crucial quality
of our team members.

Our work is organised in cross-functional teams with researchers, who
work directly with clients to implement and support our software,
working with developers to design concepts and the resulting code. All
developers also support our technical infrastructure which includes
Python, PHP and Ansible all on Debian. It is a strongly collaborative
environment.

We are seeking a database-centric developer to join us at our office in
W1, London. We're particularly keen to talk to people with some
interesting infrastructure and database war stories to tell. Part-time
working is possible, although a minimum 80% FTE is expected. Remote
working, after probation, can also be discussed. We're looking for a
long-term, mutually supportive and rewarding relationship.

The salary starts from GBP 50K/annum depending on experience, with an
additional 5.5% pension contribution after probation.

More information about Rotamap can be found at www.rotamap.net.

Please respond to Rory Campbell-Lange, either to this address
(rory@campbell-lange.net) or to rory@rotamap.net, enclosing a short CV
in PDF format and a short introduction to what you find interesting or
hope for in this position. I'm happy to answers questions about the
position and the company.

No recruitment agencies please.

Rory