Re: v12.0: ERROR: could not find pathkey item to sort - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: v12.0: ERROR: could not find pathkey item to sort
Date
List pgsql-hackers

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CA%2BHiwqG2WVUGmLJqtR0tPFhniO%3DH%3D9qQ%2BZ3L_ZC%2BY3-EVQHFGg%40mail.gmail.com

> namely that we're not generating EquivalenceClass members corresponding
> to sub-joins of a partitionwise join.
>
> Are you interested in helping to test the patches proposed there?

Sure.  Any requests other than testing that our original query works correctly
and maybe endeavoring to read the patch ?

BTW it probably should've been documented as an "Open Item" for v12.

--
Justin Pryzby
System Administrator