Re: Change atoi to strtol in same place - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Nelson
Subject Re: Change atoi to strtol in same place
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> ... can we have a new patch?  Not only because there seems to have
> been some discussion points that have gone unaddressed (?)

Yes, I'll work on it over the weekend.

> but also because Appveyor complains really badly about this one.
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/build/1.0.58672

Note that it requires functions from str2int-10.patch, and will not
compile when applied to master by itself. I didn't want to duplicate
functionality from that other uncommitted patch in mine.