Re: Proposal for Signal Detection Refactoring - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Proposal for Signal Detection Refactoring
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Mar-06, Chris Travers wrote:

> Here's a new patch.  No rush on it.  I am moving it to next commitfest
> anyway because as code documentation I think this is a low priority late in
> the release cycle.

Chris, are you submitting an updated patch?  There's some unaddressed
feedback from Tom, which looks like it wouldn't take much time to
address.  There are also some comments from Craig, but they're not
directly related as he's suggesting to fix code that does not follow
what you're documenting; so while it'd be a good idea to fix it, it
doesn't get in the way of your patch.  I won't stop you if you want to
post patches for that, though.

Either way, please keep things moving.

Thanks,