Re: pgmodeler ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From stan
Subject Re: pgmodeler ?
Date
Re: pgmodeler ?
List pgsql-general
On Sun, Sep 01, 2019 at 06:30:23AM -0400, stan wrote:
> I apologize, as this is a bit off topic for this list.
>
> pgmodeler got mention in a thread that I started a day or two ago, and it looks
> like it might be very  useful
>
> I am running on Ubuntu 18.04 (latest STABLE), and I found that there is a package,
> which I downloaded. The idea is to import the project I am working on.
>
> But, when I try to import it I get an error message about:
>
> t says that the column pr.proisaag.
>
> I don't want to spend a lot of time trying to get this package to work, if it is a
> dead end. I am using Postgres 11 if that matters.
>
> Has anyone gotten this to work If so, can anyone point me to a quick HOWTO to
> import my existing project?

This is the specific error message:

Could not execute the SQL command.
Message returned: ERROR: column pr.proisagg does not exist
LINE 1: ...namespace AS ns ON pr.pronamespace = ns.oid WHERE pr.proisag...
^
HINT: Perhaps you meant to reference the column

neither liberty nor safety."
                        -- Benjamin Franklin