Re: Adding column "mem_usage" to view pg_prepared_statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: Adding column "mem_usage" to view pg_prepared_statements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 10:01:09PM +0000, Daniel Migowski wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Will my patch be considered for 12.0? The calculation of the mem_usage
>value might be improved later on but because the system catalog is
>changed I would love to add it before 12.0 becomes stable.

Nope. Code freeze for PG12 data was April 7, 2019. You're a bit late for
that, unfortunately. We're in PG13 land now.

FWIW not sure what mail client you're using, but it seems to be breaking
the threads for some reason, splitting it into two - see [1].

Also, please stop top-posting. It makes it way harder to follow the
discussion.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/41ED3F5450C90F4D8381BC4D8DF6BBDCF02E10B4%40EXCHANGESERVER.ikoffice.de

regards