Re: doc: pg_trgm missing description for GUC"pg_trgm.strict_word_similarity_threshold" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: doc: pg_trgm missing description for GUC"pg_trgm.strict_word_similarity_threshold"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 07, 2019 at 03:44:14PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> BTW while looking GUC variables defined in trgm_op.c the operators in
> each short description seems not correct; there is an extra percent
> sign. Should we also fix them?

Both of you are right here, and the addition documentation looks fine
to me (except the indentation).  The fix for the parameter
descriptions can be back-patched safely as they would reload correctly
once the version is updated.  Or is that not worth bothering except on
HEAD?  Thoughts?
--
Michael

Attachment