CF wishlist / where to discuss that - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andres Freund
Subject CF wishlist / where to discuss that
Date
Re: CF wishlist / where to discuss that
List pgsql-www
Hi,

partially as outcome of the dev meeting discussion, and partially from
experience of the last CF, I've a few points / suggests around
filtering.  I'm not sure where to discuss that?

I'm generally interested in being able to filter by multiple
alternatives in a drop-down:

- Ability to filter for multiple CF statuses. It's e.g. extremely useful
  to be able to look at all patches that are *not* waiting-on-author.
- Ability to filter for all versions except individual versions

It seems like that's mostly the ability filter by multiple values in a
dropdown?

Greetings,

Andres Freund