Re: integrate Postgres Users Authentication with our own LDAP Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: integrate Postgres Users Authentication with our own LDAP Server
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, May 09, 2019 at 07:11:24AM +0000, M Tarkeshwar Rao wrote:
>We  want to setup ldap authentication in pg_hba.conf, for Postgresql
>users(other than  postgres super user).
>
>We are getting issue with special characters by following steps given in
>postgres documentation.  It is not accepting any special characters as
>special characters are mandatory in our use case.
>
>Can you please help us or have you any steps by which we can configure
>any postgres with LDAP?

Please don't cross-post - this is a fairly generic question, it has
nothing to do with performance or development, so the right thing is to
send it to pgsql-general. Likewise, it makes little sense to send
questions to the "owner". I've removed the other lists from CC.

regards