Re: Back Slash \ issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthias Apitz
Subject Re: Back Slash \ issue
Date
List pgsql-general
El día Friday, May 03, 2019 a las 09:04:34AM +0000, Guntry Vinod escribió:

> The postgre is running on Windows platform.

Maybe you haven't read completely through the post you are top posting
on. It was clear to me (from the used file name syntax) that you are on
Windows; that's why I said:

> What about piping the data on a Linux or any other UNIX (or even Cygwin on Windows)
> through a sed-Kommand to do the necessary changes, like ...

i.e you could use Windows for this. Or transfer the data for processing
to a Linux system, and back for loading.

    matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
70 years of NATO - 70 years of wars (Jugoslavia, Afghanistan, Syria, ...) and 70 years