Re: Data streaming between different databases - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: Data streaming between different databases
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 03:59:15PM +0200, Sascha Kuhl wrote:
>   Is it possible to differentialy synchronise two databases on the basis of
>   equality and differences between both? Can I review this piece of code?

It's rather unclear what exactly are you looking for, what do you mean
by 'on the basis of equality and differences' and how it all should
work. Maybe try explaining it in more detail, with some examples or
something. Or if there are other products doing something like that,
share a link.

regards