Re: Calling PrepareTempTablespaces in BufFileCreateTemp - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Calling PrepareTempTablespaces in BufFileCreateTemp
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 11:05:11AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> writes:
> The version that I posted left it to GetNextTempTableSpace to assert
> that.  That seemed cleaner to me than an Assert that has to depend
> on interXact.

Okay, no objections for that approach as well.  Are you planning to do
something about this thread for v12? It seems like the direction to take
is pretty clear, at least from my perspective.
--
Michael

Attachment